Product Description & Reviews
This graceful tallit is a beautiful way to express your Judaism as well as your personal style. The tallit is cream raw silk embroidered with a Magen David pattern on a geometric crystal background in shades of colors. The design adorns the tallit's corners and neckband, which features the Hebrew inscription "Asher Kidshanu BeMitzvosav VeTzivanu Lehisatef BeTzitzis". The gorgeous tallit comes with a matching bag and kippah. What a wonderful and meaningful present for a Bar or Bat Mitzvah, birthdays, or for any Jewish Holiday.
Features & Highlights
- Made by the famous artist Yair Emanuel
- Tallit comes with certified standard machine made white kosher tzitzit Ashkenaz tied onto the four corners and an atarah (matching neckband) . Also includes a zippered tallit bag and matching kippah.
- A zippered tallit bag and a matching kippah is included with the tallit
- This specific size fits like a full shawl around the neck
- Please Note: Measurements are approximate
|Item Weight:||1 pounds|
|Package Weight:||1.25 pounds|
|Package Size:||12.9 x 2.4 x 2.4 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.