Product Description & Reviews
Wrap yourself around with this beautiful tallit (size 16" W X 70" L) which comes with a matching bag and kippah from the famous Yair Emanuel. Tallit has standard machine made white tzitzis strings tied onto all 4 corners. Measurements are approximate. The tallit is cream raw silk embroidered with a Magen David pattern on a geometric crystal background in shades of blue . The design adorns the tallit's corners and neckband, which features the Hebrew inscription ôAsher Kidshanu BeMitzvotav VeTzibanu Lehitatef BeTzitzitö.
Features & Highlights
- Made by the famous artist Yair Emanuel
- Tallit comes with certified standard machine made white kosher tzitzit Ashkenaz tied onto the four corners and an atarah (matching neckband) . Also includes a zippered tallit bag and matching kippah.
- A zippered tallit bag and a matching kippah is included with the tallit
- This specific size fits like a full shawl around the neck
- Please Note: Measurements are approximate
|Package Weight:||0.95 pounds|
|Package Size:||12.2 x 1.5 x 1.5 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.