Product Description & Reviews
A genuine gem from Ecuador, this Gambler hat is the pinacle of sophistication and elegance for any woman who knows her worth. Built for sunny days in paradise, the wide brim offers an excellent ratio of unmatched sun protection while allowing air to flow through freely keeping you cool and comfortable. The style of this hat is unlike any other with its low-profile and unique rolled-up brim. Made of high quality toquilla straw and woven in a specific manner that makes this hat flexible, lightweight, and durable. This Genuine Panama hat is handwoven by master artisans in Ecuador and handfinished and checked in USA to ensure flawless construction.
Features & Highlights
- Genuine Panama Hat. Handwoven in Ecuador by master artisans.
- Loosely woven straw provides excellent flexibilty and durability of material, while more importantly, providing unparalleled breathability.
- Comfortable sweatband to prevent potential staining from sweat.
- Unique rolled up brim design makes this hat stand out from all other hats. Extremely elegant and sophisticated.
- Our hats are custom made to your size to ensure the best fit. Free 60 day hassle-free size exchange.
|Color:||Natural and Dark Tan Straw|
|Package Size:||14 x 6 x 6 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.