Product Description & Reviews
100% Peruvian Royal Alpaca scarf (14" W x 71" L + 4" fringes inches - 35 x 185 Cm + 10 Cm fringes - crochet knit - 1.2 Lbs, 550 grams). Only 1% of all alpaca fiber can be classified as Royal. Royal Alpaca fiber is a demanding selection of the best alpaca fiber between both races (Suri and Huacaya) carried out by artisans who mastered ancient secrets to classify the finest, soft and warm fiber. Resilient and wrinkle resistant than cashmere - lower tendency to shrink. Softer, warmer and lighter, without prickle-factor. Free of bleach and pesticides, won't trigger allergies, recommended case asthma condition. Naturally hypoallergenic, absorbs up to 35% of its weight in moisture, get the benefit of staying dry and keeping warm. 100% Peruvian Royal baby alpaca scarf shawl is warm with a silky feel in beautiful natural color. More lightweight than cashmere, but 4 times warmer than traditional sheep wool, alpaca is celebrated by the textile industry as one of the most eco-friendly, luxurious and high quality fibers. Highly durable, retains their luxurious feel for years. Admired for its softness, sheen, and touch. Brilliant luster, and durability - highly resistant to piling. The alpaca is a socio-economic activity of great importance to high Andean populations. Alpacas are the only animals that can be used commercially in the highlands because they are adapted to places where forage is limited; besides weather conditions do not allow agriculture or economic exploitation of other species. The activity is the extraction of fleece or "fiber crop". Shearing is done through scissors where cut the fleece of the alpaca animal painlessly. Alpacas are not killed for their fur or meat and the animals are not harmed at shearing time. In alliance with social governmental program 'Sierra Exportadora' and UNICEF we support highland Andean families which lives below poverty line. Choose Sweet Dreams Home, We DELIVER.
Features & Highlights
- Peruvian Royal Alpaca is a dream come true. Completely de-haired & ultra soft. Royal Alpaca is a rare and unique fiber, only 1% of all alpaca fiber production in the world can be classified as royal. At 19.0 to 19.5 microns is with no doubt the king of alpaca fiber. Naturally hypoallergenic, resist odors better than other fiber - recommended case asthma condition - flame retardant which means it will self extinguish.
- Size: 14" Width x 71" Length + 5" fringes inches - 35 cm W x 185 cm L + 10 cm fringes; 1.2 Lbs - 550 grams. Natural mixed colors Beige-ivory; no colorant nor chemicals. Top quality at an accessible price with super soft silky touch; breathable alpaca fibre. Crochet knitted - handmade.
- Luxurious 100% Peruvian Royal Alpaca Scarf Shawl. 100% Royal alpaca fiber. Includes a Certificate from the Research, Social Projection & Alpacas Centre - National Agragian University of Peru - guarantees 100% Royal Alpaca (19.0 to 19.5 microns) and Certificate of Origin expedited by Peruvian Chamber of Commerce which accredits the origin of goods.
- Royal Alpaca fiber is a demanding selection of the best alpaca fiber between both races (Suri and Huacaya) carried out by artisans who mastered ancient secrets to classify the finest, soft and warm fiber. More resilient and wrinkle resistant than cashmere - lower tendency to shrink. Softer, warmer and lighter, without prickle-factor. Handmade, Organic.
- Free of bleach, dyes, and pesticides, so it won't trigger allergies. Alpaca fibre absorbs up to 35% of its weight in moisture, get the benefit of staying dry and keeping warm.
|Brand:||Sweet Dreams Home|
|Item Weight:||1.21 pounds|
|Package Weight:||1.1 pounds|
|Package Size:||4 x 3 x 3 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.